Sorry about that - to the blog and to you lovely peeps out there who stop by.
There seems to have been so much going on - since the 16th September when I last posted (10 days! I should be ashamed! and even that was a quicky post) I have:
- Demo'd the Letterpress at The Craft Barn which I enjoyed hugely - so many nice people came to the event over the two days.
- Spent an evening at PaperArtsy HQ watching the Tim Holtz ticket sales - very exciting! Sold out in around 40 minutes! If you tried to get a ticket I hope you were successful and I look forward to seeing you there!
- Spent 2 days teaching at Imagine That - both were Christmas classes - oh yes - Christmas!! (in case you're keeping track - its around 90 days away! eek!)
- Made stuff and sold it a craft fair - which was yesterday - a bit chilly but a great day. Several of the Critters were sold and have gone to keep other people company. Its good to get your stuff out there and to see people's reactions to it - its all part of the process, part of the learning.
- been working on the ongoing preparations for this weekends Artisan show at Leamington - I'm going to be working on the make'n'takes at the PaperArtsy stand - make sure you stop by please, make'n'take and check out their great new products!
- getting ready for the start of the College year when I start teaching a new course twice a week!
I like to include a photo on all my posts so here is a piccy from our trip to New York...
I try to photograph anything/everything that catches my eye (dh calls me 'two step' because he thinks I take a photograph every two steps lol) and shop windows are a constant source - these little mannequins were in shoe shop window - they only measure about 12 inches in height and I love that the clothes are made from folded paper!
Aren't they clever! I really like shop displays like this.