Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

6 August 2007

Swivel card (or flip-flap)...


This card is still in progress... embellishments and bits still to be attached and an image on the reverse side.. but I thought I'd better get some creativity on here rather than random pictures of the seaside and flocked wallpaper!!

And this is a chipboard tag book (maya road) - also in progress - with a chipboard letter on each page spelling out my name and showing pics of my favourite things. Using the gorgous Scarlett's letter papers from Basic Grey, and with pictures printed off using my new favourite piece of kit - the HP Photosmart A618 photo printer. Its such a fantastic piece of kit - I love it! The colours are really true, and its so portable... Love it! I can take it to the studio, choose photos from the camera memory card (thats inserted into the printer), print them off and put them in a scrapbook there and then!
NB - the photos not really very interesting I realise but its the only one I have of the book at the moment!
This months ATC for ArtyATC - Theme of 'Dreaming'. The text on the ATC reads

'If these spirits have offended, Think but this and all is mended, That you have just slumbered here, While these visions did appear'

from a Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare (it seemed quite appropriate!). And the Fairies are from PaperArtsy.
I was a bit late on the deadline for this months theme - I'm determined NOT to be next month (also because we'll be on holiday when the deadline comes round) so I'm doing them this week!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous6:33 pm

    Nothing wrong with wallpaper and boats...but I do love these. Great to catch up with what you've been upto since PA Fun day :0)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig