Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

18 December 2007

Christmas-Film-Fest

We spent Saturday having a Christmas-film-fest at the cinema - went in at 5pm watched Fred Claus, came out and went next door for a meal, then went back at 8pm and watched Enchanted!! Phew!
Fred Claus was good (more heartwarming than I thought it would be - both M and myself were a bit teary at the end (though he'll probably deny that!)) ......
but Enchanted was FANTASTIC!!! Best film I've seen for ages. If you're going to see a film over the holiday go see this - it was sooooooo good!! It had a bit it of everything - singing, slapstick comedy, gross-out comedy and some romance and a happy ending - well it is Disney what do you expect: everyone has to live happily ever after! Great film.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous12:47 pm

    I had an eyelash in my eye...Mx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig