Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

14 July 2008

Commission and PaperArtsy DT pieces

This is a 70th birthday card I was asked to make - the 'spring' folds make it quite a striking card construction....


I am loving the new PaperArtsy stamps! The gorgeous dragon/butterflies have completely got my creative wheels turning .... here are some sneek peeks at what I've created so far for DT pieces ...


2 ATCs one of which became a card, and a card. Products used are the lush and luminous perfect pearls- dusted on the page and used in a spritzer spray.


Same stamps, different colourway - these items are a triptych and a simple acetate card.

and my mind is STILL ticking with ideas .... but I have a few deadlines to meet at the moment so they'll have to sit in my sketchbook for a while.....

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig