Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

14 July 2008

Commission and PaperArtsy DT pieces

This is a 70th birthday card I was asked to make - the 'spring' folds make it quite a striking card construction....


I am loving the new PaperArtsy stamps! The gorgeous dragon/butterflies have completely got my creative wheels turning .... here are some sneek peeks at what I've created so far for DT pieces ...


2 ATCs one of which became a card, and a card. Products used are the lush and luminous perfect pearls- dusted on the page and used in a spritzer spray.


Same stamps, different colourway - these items are a triptych and a simple acetate card.

and my mind is STILL ticking with ideas .... but I have a few deadlines to meet at the moment so they'll have to sit in my sketchbook for a while.....

No comments:

Post a Comment