Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

11 May 2009

My little 'gallery'....

I've been meaning to hang these pieces for AGES and yesterday I did it.... they're all pieces I've created (except for the big square painting which is by Denise Jaques) and I wanted to display them in one place rather than dotted around the flat... its a little gallery of 'mine'. Really pleased with how it looks and because the pieces are hung randomly (planned random if thats possible!) I can add to it as I go along/create more.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've hung these in a gallery style collection. It looks fab. I think I'll try that in my home.

    hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete