Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

10 September 2009

PA DT hat on again.....

Back in August I teased you with this, well if you go over the the PaperArtsy blog you will see what it turned into!
Its a day full of Design Team Jo's - and what a clever creative trio we are - even if I do say so myself!
lol

... and if you leave a comment on the blog you get the chance to win stuff - go on over and take a look... its all very christmassy....

ho ho ho

2 comments:

  1. Hi Just popped in to say I love what you've done with the paper artsy stamps. Saw you on their blog.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, I saw this on the Paper Artsy blog on the day, and having been to see Leandra at the Craft Barn day yesterday,she had it on her stand - it is sooooo much better in real life - it is so totally absolutely fab! I have to get those stamps... all of them, damn! Well done.

    ReplyDelete