so here are my answers - its a little glimpse of what its like in Jo-land! (a very nice place, of which I am queen and she who must (maybe) be obeyed rofl)
1. It would be amazing if my house really was a shop like ... Can't decide: so many shops so little time!
2. But at the moment it's probably more like ... no-one's just mine - bit of this bit of that..
3. The best-stocked area of my house has got to be ... my workroom or the bathroom shelf (though quite a lot of that is M's)
4. But I'm not sure I would dare do a stock-take of my ... Craft stash! because if I added up what's here and at the studio it actually makes me feel quite sick - there is soon to be a major cull/destash of this because its now cramping my thoughts....
5. I could actually open my doors right now and sell off most of my ... music cd's, craft stash, junk jewellery (necklaces, bangles)... and I'd still have plenty left!
6. If I could go shopping in someone else's house I'd choose ... oooh too many choices!!
7. With the money I'll save by shopping at home for my supplies, I could buy ... hhmm thats a toughy - I'd save it all up until I saw the perfect 'something' - and as those things come up unexpectedly its good to have the money squirrelled away 'just in case! oooh no, I know, I know - I'd buy an Isamu Noguchi table (been wanting one for a while)
8. During this class I hope I will get to 'buy' / revisit / finally get to use my stock of ... Everything!! lol but especially chipboard shapes & alphabets, not forgetting the buttons, buttons, and oh, more buttons....
9. The best thing about shopping at home will be ... not carrying any bags of 'purchases', rediscovering forgotton treasures - and turning all that stash into lovely items!! destashing AND creating - thats a double whammy!
10. Shopping at home will mean I can get away with wearing ... no make-up and my oh-so-comfy pink-with-white-spots pj bottoms & a t-shirt .
aaaanyhoo enough about 'shopping' in Jo-land! thats all for now.. got to go and create something!! (I've got some new Tim Holtz & Sizzix dies to play with!)