Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

8 October 2013

Brace yourselves.. I'm going to mention....

CHRISTMAS!!!!

80 days 'til the big man in the red suit squeeeeezes down your chimney!... & I'm only mentioning this to help you avoid the rush in December!
... and so to help I'll be running the first of my christmas workshops this weekend.

I'll ease you into it gently with a card workshop... if you want a bit of JOFY christmas on your cards then come along to Birds in the Barn on Friday 11 October - morning or afternoon session...call the shop to book a place..

but if you're really not quite ready to embrace christmas just yet then come along on Saturday when I'll be running a much more summery workshop:

Look forward to seeing you!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig