Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

16 January 2014

I'd like to introduce you to a new friend...

... in my first blog post for PaperArtsy over on the blog which I'm very excited about. .. please pop over and take a look  - not just at my project but at all the other great and inspiring projects that are on there.

This is the little friend in question - please pop over and say 'hello' - I think she's going to be a fun addition to the PaperArtsy family!

x

3 comments:

  1. She looks a bit SPESH. Can't wait till PAMM meets her. Hope they get on! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she is very pretty & adorable!

    Fantastic post over on the PA Blog i think you might have inspired a whole new #PATwit Family of Critters to be born:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete