Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

16 November 2014

Deck the Halls....

... with a christmas canvas......


head on over to the PaperArtsy blog - HERE - to take a look - make sure you take your 'ho ho ho' with you! lol

If the canvas project has put you in the mood for christmas crafting you can join me at the Stamp Attic on the 22/23 November where I'm running two very christmassy workshops - contact the shop or find HERE.... I might even wear my new elf hat - its very festive!

x
Share:

1 comment

  1. I do hope you take a picture of your new Elf hat for us to see! Stunning canvas, crisp and bright is perfect for your Christmas scene.

    Never too early for Christmas, wrapped all the pressies today as wanting to keep December stress free lol :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig