Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

21 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas: Day 21

Sometimes there isn't enough room on a tree for anymore baubles so I needed to find another way to display ornaments...


I love how baubles look when piled in a big bowl.
I cushioned the baubles against the glass by laying a garland of small pompoms (they look like tiny snowballs lol) in the bottom of the bowl.  The addition of a string of LED lights create sparkle around the bowl...

I can see me displaying other - maybe multi-coloured baubles - in the same way in years to come.

ho ho ho
Share:

2 comments

  1. But you have lovely tasteful baubles to show off! Nothing like my motley collection that are best put up on the back of the tree! Somehow don't throw them away as most collected on holiday - I have a moose from Yellowstone and a tutenkhamun cow from Chicago - but it's difficult to see a definite theme!! (Apart from tat!!) btw, cat has since been in fight and has bite wound above eye! Another trip to emergency vet and now have eye drops in addition to other meds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jo, i love the shadows created by the lights:-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig