Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

31 March 2015

VersionScrap!!!

Next week I am joining PaperArtsy over in Paris at the VersionScrap show - AM VERY EXCITED about this!! (and a little bit nervous - & wish I could remember more of my o'level french! lol)

PaperArtsy will be there for the entire show, but & I'm going for a couple of days: on Friday I'll be teaching 3 classes - here are sneekpeaks - I love these projects and can't wait to teach them (with essential translations provided by the lovely Sally, my interpreter for the day!).
There are a couple of place left on the first 2 classes if anyone fancies a trip to France! lol

Block of Flowers
10 April 2015, 10.00 - 12.30
In the class we'll create a lovely hanging wood block using techniques with paint, JOFY stamps, inks and pens. Learn the versatility of PaperArtsy’s amazing Fresco Chalk paint onto wood, card and papers with the gorgeous JoFY flower stamps. A little bit quirky, and very funky-modern in style, this wood block will look stunning in your home.


Wrapped Journal
10 April 2015,  13.00 - 15.30
The class is all about creating a gorgeous wrapped up mini book / personal journal using layers of new Fresco chalk paints, new JoFY stamps, die-cuts, paper and more.


Layers of Loveliness - sorry, this class is sold out.
10 April 2015, 16.00 - 18.30
A relaxing and enjoyable class creating a canvas panel learning lots of paint and stencil techniques along the way. I will show you how to put together multiplelayers with JoFY stencils, stamps and die cut shapes.



Go HERE for more details of the show and to book your place on either of the two remaining classes.

x
Share:

4 comments

  1. Have a great time, wish I could come again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh super wow!!!!

    Pity that I cannot come :(

    Chiara Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm Sally & I speak fluent French .....I never knew I was helping you next weekend in Paris LOL

    SALLY

    ReplyDelete
  4. The class projects look fab Jo..........we're gonna have so much fun next week......love this show!!!!
    Lin x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig