Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

18 September 2015

98 days until Christmas....

...I'm just saying... no pressure...

If you're not one of the uber efficient people out there that has made all their christmas cards already - yes they are out there!.. here are a couple of cards from my class on Saturday to hopefully inspire you to get creating with the new JOFY stamps..  these cards were created using JOFY39 & JOFY40


I like this card because it shows that the trees can be shortened, and given dimension with simple layering.


If you go HERE the lovely people at the Royal Mail have listed when last posting dates are for the christmas period... when you visit this blog you get all kind of useful information - not just stamping, painting and crafting! lol

Share:

9 comments

  1. Fab makes, lovely images Jo

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the cake stand! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Jo , must get my cards made or some ,,,.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought at first that I'd found a new form of advent calendar (99 days to Xmas on another post yesterday) I was very relieved to see that's not the case. I love what you've done with the new stamps & willhaveto see how the finances are after my holidays lol.....

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lovely cards show off these great stamps and I like the subtle colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous trees Jo, I love them!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have made some cards already and ordered some presents too, to avoid delivery problems errrmm that would be things for me... arty/crafty books and craft stuff of course :)
    Lovely cards and stamps! Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are lovely, Jo. Last year you got me started on my Christmas cards, looks like you will this year too!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig