Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

9 December 2015

Masterboard.... the final!....

After I'd finished my Masterboard projects for the PaperArtsy blog (you can see them HERE), I had one label remaining...

If you read and remember the projects from this masterboard, you'll realise I like to use every last piece.

I didn't want to make another card, I wanted to make something different, and so I thought why not co-ordinate the envelope with the card..

....and keeping it simple I punched hexagons (love!) out of the stickers sheet:


 I  punched 4, selected my 'favourite' and used it as an envelop seal.

I still had lengths of the painted masking tape left over too...
so I used it as decorative strip to write the recipients name onto..

Thats it.. all gone!

x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Nice finishing touches Jo!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! I will be copying, thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig