Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

6 August 2016

Roll up... Roll up...

New JOFY stamps are coming to a store near you!!!

I've been soooo looking forward to sharing this stamp release with you... 2 new large plates and 8, yes 8!, minis (but no cats.. apologies to the lovely lady who always puts in a feline request... still no cats!) but there are 2 new little characters (squeal), a few backgrounds and of course there are flowers!

Over on the PaperArtsy blog tonight there's the release post which you can find HERE

Here are the new designs...
Those of you who follow me on Twitter & Instagram (or read this blog) may recognise the big flower on the plate above... it started out as a doodle in my holiday journal:


And look at all these (in my humble opinion) cute little minis...




Here are 2 quick pages from my mini journal using JM55 & JM56



In case you missed it here's a close up of Leandra's birthday card that she showed on Periscope featuring Dolly....


I hope you like them as much as I do.. I can't wait to see what you create.

x

Share:

10 comments

  1. Love these , particularly the first set of flowers. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nnnooooooo!!!! I haven't caught up with the last new issues yet!! And if you don't include a cat sooner or later we will have to have words!!! But I can see a few I 'need' so you are forgiven! The large plate 45 - is it really 45! - is particularly lovely and now that we have 4 grandchildren I can see a use for some of the minis too! Haven't been to Birds in the Barn recently so I can foresee a trip coming up! Any classes soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're an absolute triumph Jo. Baaaa-rilliant in fact! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot tell you just how much I love this release.... have ordered them all and only wish they would arrive tomorrow! lol!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Jo! More fabulous flowers for my JOFY collection! I love the little people too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. they're gorgeous.. I have already ordered nearly all of them(saving some for Stevenage) Love Dolly and Little Dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love IT! Cant wait to Get those! Cheers from Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many lovely stamps, and the children are my favorit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, so I've ordered Dolly and Little Dude (how could I resist) but could we have some accessories for them like the wine bottle and glass on Leandra's card? I'm already thinking of them with your mini 43 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dolly and Dude have just popped through my letter box and can't wait to play. Dude is going to be using the tools from mini 43 but we could really do with an accessory set with things like the bottle and glass of wine on Leandra's card x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig