Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

28 September 2017

Excited to be on the SimonSaysStamp.com blog today....

... as part of their STAMPtember event.  This has been an inspiring month long event.  Today they're spotlighting PaperArtsy and it was my pleasure to create a couple of cards to help showcase the company I'm proud to be part of..... 

Click on the photo below to see the post in full and take advantage of the accompanying discount code.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/stamptember-spotlight-feature-paper-artsy/

Enjoy!

x
Share:

4 comments

  1. Looking at the first card - the festive wreath - I thought the words might have been Merry Brexit!! Shame we were away when you were at BiB but I am off there this weekend to shop - so I hope they have something left!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I might be there this saturday - trying to move things about so I can come to Tracy's journaling class... (also, they are opening the Christmas department!!! squeek!)
      btw - I have a christmas class on the 14 October if you're interested... :o)

      Delete
    2. 14th October looks good!! I'll give Janet a ring tomorrow!!

      Delete
    3. Booked! thanks for the nudge!!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig