Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

16 October 2017

#365Challenge.... July!


I know I shouldn't have 'favourites' in this 365Challenge but I really like July's book.... its one of the books where I planned it beforehand:
*  I sat and stamped all the date tags (front and back because I didn't know which way they would lay so both sides needed to be printed).
*  I laid out the pages so they ran in order:  a 'signature' of kraft,+blue+white+blue+kraft; followed by a 'signature' of white+kraft+blue+kraft+white and these repeated until the month was filled... 
*  printed out the questions ready for answering (or not as the case may be! lol)

these little things help give the process focus and almost helped me finish quicker... 
(nb sometimes I write the answer on the back of the page.. a sort of 'note to self' )

The stamps I've used this month for date numbers are 'Lizziebelle' from Purple Onion Designs. They have all sorts of interesting alphabets.








(question: what can you live without?)

















(aaaah, Mr Garton!  He taught us well and made us laugh at the same time... great teacher! )


Sometimes when I'm editing and adding the photos of pages I have to go back and see what the question was to the answer given on the page... 27 July was one such page! lol  The question was 'Do you hold onto something you should have let go of a long time ago?' ... I obviously couldn't think of something specific but this phrase I'd cut from a book seemed a great response! lol





One of the things I like most about these book is that they don't close - and bits stick out of the edges of the pages, artfully scruffy....

Woohoo!! I am past the halfway mark!!  (doing a happy dance!!)

153 days to go!!   (does it seem less if I say 5 months?!)

x
Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig