Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

14 November 2017

#365Challenge.... August

aaaah yes.. August... back when it was lovely, hot and sunny - and I created these pages for my Flow365 project ...

I'm not going to beat around the bush - I a 'little' behind schedule - but I WILL finish this project!! lol   so without further waffle.. I give you ...AUGUST!!



 

I really like the layering on this page - a painted background with layers of tape and papers sewn on, finished with a die-cut and self-adhesive letters.


 


I have a  sheet of this background paper for aaaaages - paper created by layering up tissue dress making patterns and instructions.. seemed appropriate to sew elements on to this page..


Stencilling white paint onto kraft card- what's not to like! lol



Pink and green - one of my favourite colour schemes... here I've cut up gelli printed flowers to mix with die cut flowers.. and more self-adhesive letters (I seem to have quite a lot of those to use up..)

Another lovely gelli print from a stack that needs using - anyone who gelli prints will have a stack (probably an ever increasing stack! lol) of these to use up!


     


 


 

 

 

The dates in the page corners have been created using a circle doodle from JOFY36 and the numbers are 'garamouche' by Purple Onion Designs...

There it is - August!! coming soon - but probably not too soon - will be September and October.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig