Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

10 April 2018

Love Life Canvas workshops...

Do you like working on box canvasses but find them a bit tricky - working down the sides, over the edges, working on the unstable surface?? Then I might have just the perfect workshop for you!

Working on 2 fabulous flat pack, self assembly canvasses (don't worry about the 'flat pack'  they're easier to assemble than Ikea furniture!) we'll go from this...


... to this ... using paints of your choosing, stamps and stencils...

The canvasses are SO easy to work on and look just like a fabric canvas! I'd like to shake the hand of the person who thought of the idea - they are a little bit genius!! lol

I love this project!! Its so summery & fun!! And because I like it so much I have scheduled 3 workshops around the country using them.... 

In calendar order:

If you're in/near Essex the workshop is at Birds in the Barn (now located at Studio 36) on Saturday 14 April 2018, limited spaces remaining...
Call  01376 326358 to book a place, and to get more details... or visit the website

If you are based in the north of England I have a weekend of classes for Rowan Tree Crafts, Carnforth on 21-22 April 2018 (you can find details about that here) and I'll be running this workshop on the Sunday. 
Go to the website for more details.

Then last, but by no means least, if you're in the Kent area you can join me at The Artistic Stamper on Saturday 12 May 2018.. and you can find details here 


These are going to be fun workshops and I hope you can join me!



Share:

6 comments

  1. Love the look of those flat pack canvases, haven’t seen them before. Fab colours, good luck with the workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant come to any of your classes as I live north of the border, but is it possible to buy these canvas boxes somewhere. TIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are available online - search for canvas frames. x

      Delete
  3. I have not been able to locate the box canvases online or at the websites where you teach. Would you please add a link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Love both your canvasses but can't find the flat pack canvas frames online. They are such a good idea. I'd love to keep a stock of frames but don't have the room.These would be ideal.
    Do you have a link for them please??

    ReplyDelete
  5. if anyone finds the flat packs can they send me the link please, going goggle eyed searching google

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig