Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

13 May 2018

#The100dayproject / #100daysinthelifeofaline

On April 3rd 2018 I, like lots of other people on Instagram, started the #the100dayproject.  We committed to making something for 100 days and posting our progress up on Instagram.

I agreed (with myself) that I would take part in the 'project' as long as it was 'simple' and 'doable'... and it would be something that I would only post on Instagram... but its seems a shame not to put an update on my (slightly neglected) blog every so often.

The project is now a third of the way through, and earlier this week I made a very quick video to show how my project was coming a long... or maybe that should be 'how long' my project is getting!
You see my project is a 10x10cm concertina book of 100 pages, which I made myself (so much for keeping it simple but I really enjoyed making the book so it wasn't too much of a hassle).  A continuous drawn line will run across the 100 pages - each page is different - sometimes they will be linked in someway and sometimes they will stand alone - but they will always be joined by the line. At the end of the 100 days it will measure 10metres!

Its like a Slinky (remember those?!) made out of paper!

Some of the connected, pages...

Some of the stand-alone pages...
  


  

So here's the video (please excuse the wobbliness - simultaneously walking, talking and videoing (while bent over!) is quite tricky! lol)


You can see all the pages on my Instagram pages at @jofyjo and at the end of the project I'll do another (hopefully less wobbly!) video.

You can see all the other #the100dayproject artists by searching the hashtag on Instagram - go take a look as there are lots of great projects out there!

Thanks for popping by!


Share:

2 comments

  1. What fun! I look forward to seeing the final results 💗

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such fun & a bit of work as well. Have you done a video on how you made the book?... how you joined the pages & the covers? I’d love to see it if you did. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig