Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

3 September 2018

JoFY Bingo Wk.15


Welcome!  Bingo week 15 - and the numbers 17 and 39 have provided a very festive selection!  (which is handy as I'm still feeling very festive after the release of my NEW JOFY christmas stamps on Friday - you can see them here).



Aaaanyhoo I wanted to make some un-christmassy with the stamps... so I made a gift card and envelope:



I stamped the star border from JOFY17 in lines all over a sheet of black card using Snowflake Fresco Finish paint - its a REALLY good bright white opaque paint.

I cut out a gift bag using the Sizzix die ('gift card bag' ref 662687) - dinky little bag designed for store/gift cards...

I coloured the surface with neon and metallic gel pens...

I stamped the star from JOFY39 onto white card and coloured them with the same pens as the gift bag... 
To create the greeting card I cut a square of the star stamped background, matted it onto green card and attached it to white greeting card base.  I die cut the word 'happy', wrote 'birthday' on a strip of white card and assembled these along with the stars onto the card...

I have several nephew's birthdays coming up and I think this will make a great card design for them!... and it doesn't look at all christmassy (in my humble opinion!) (would make a great 'celebration' card too!)

Thanks for stopping by... see you next monday for week 16 of JoFY Bingo!  

If you'd like to join in with this 'game' - its dead easy - here are the details:

The numbers are drawn on Monday, along with a project I've made using the corresponding stamp sets, then the plan is to:
  • Use/combine 1 or 2 stamp sets (use only those stamp sets - but not all the stamps in each set - that would be too much of an ask but as long as there are one or two stamps from each set then its OK!)
  • 7 days to create 1 project, makers choice:  cards... atc... journal page... dimensional project... tag...
  • Use any paints/media, colours, embellishments, stencils/masks
  • Load up your project to Instagram any time during the week.  Please use Instagram links #jofybingo and @jofyjo in the text (not 'tagging' me please) so I can find it :o)
I'm going to use/combine 2 stamps sets each week but if you'd like to join in but only have one of the chosen sets then join in using that set! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig