Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

9 May 2019

Australia Teaching Tour 2019.....

... or as I'm affectionately calling it - 'Operation Oz'!

The plans are laid... the workshops are ready and I am sooooo excited to be going to Australia (AAAAUUSSTRAAAALIAAA!!!!!!!) in July to visit four lovely shops!!!!!


(aaaaaand breathe!!!)

This is going to be an amazing trip & I'm absolutely thrilled to have this opportunity to visit Australia - can't wait to visit these lovely places and spend creative days with people...

4 weeks.

4 shops.

12 workshops.

I might even get to hug a Koala (gently - apparently they're  not quite as cuddly as they look!) or stroke a Kangaroo (again, gently!).

If you're in the area of any of the above shops please come along - details (links to their websites) are over on my 'Teaching Dates' page (link at top of page)

Thanks for stopping by


Share:

1 comment

  1. I'm sure you'll get to cuddle/stroke koalas and kangaroos while you're here. We also have adorable wombats and some beautiful pythons so look out for these as well! We do have lots of unique animals and birds. I visited Bella Paperie for the first time last month. It's a gorgeous shop. Enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig