Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

11 June 2019

ALBOTAT: 'Growing' the stamp....


Last week I travelled up to London on the train with my trusty junk journal for company... I had some of my new stamp images stamped out and was playing around with them...


I'd stamped the tri-petal flower from JOFY77 onto book text with the idea of paper piecing it onto a painted version of the flower.

After I'd done that I wondered what else I could do with it..  (I like playing around with the stamps to see what can be done with them).... its quite small... could I make it bigger?   Yes, with doodles.... and then, of course it can be changed completely by cutting it apart and using each petal as a separate 'flower'

Which is how I arrived at the journal page with its 3 seperate flowers...



Share:

4 comments

  1. Anonymous10:53 pm

    On your Instagram page with the die cut of the dancing girl that says "Sing, Dance Enjoy" can you tell me what the brand/name of the die cut girl is? Love it but I can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi. Its a Jane Davenport die by Spellbinder. Called 'Tadah Girl' ref JDD-001

      x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig