Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

27 September 2019

Boo! or should I say 'ho ho ho'!!

Hello!  

There are so many holidays covered in this release of JOFY stamps over on the PaperArtsy Blog today!

There's halloween.....


These versions of Dolly and Little Dude made me smile when I doodled them a while ago and they still do - and now they're stamps I hope you have fun with them!



Any excuse for bunting, and halloween is no exception:




I recently used the Valentine stamp set on the card I made for my husband for our wedding anniversary... its 6x44cm in size and I really like how the phrase can be used to repeat along the bottom and how the heart stamps sits nicely among the surrounding die cuts.... this stamp could also be used to repeat around the edges of a card in the same way.



As always there are more projects with these new stamps sets over on the PaperArtsy blog tonight and tomorrow so head on over THERE.

I hope you enjoy the stamps.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig