Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

1 March 2021

New JOFY products.....

   

I'm a bit late adding this to my blog (bad blogger, bad blogger) but things have been a bit hectic so without further ado here are the latest JOFY products... available at your chosen PaperArtsy stockist.
I love, love, love this new release - and its especially exciting as it marks my 100th, yes ONE HUNDREDth stamp set!!!

JOFY Set 98 (JOFY98)
 
JOFY Set 99 (JOFY99)

JOFY Set 100 (JOFY100)





 
PaperArtsy Stencil 230 (PS230)

PaperArtsy Stencil 231 (PS231)

PaperArtsy Stencil 232 (PS232)

You can see lots of lovely samples over on the PaperArtsy blog, and a couple of FB lives over in the PaperArtsy People & JoFY Jamboree groups on Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by.



Share:

1 comment

  1. Fabulous release Jo. I have purchased 4 of the 6 items :) The other 2 are on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig