Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

13 May 2007

Playing with Photoshop Elements.....



Built these two digital kit layouts all by myself - without the help of a manual!

I wanted to go on the college's photoshop course but it clashes with my teaching and so I thought I'd better start teaching myself...

I'm not going to do a lot of digital scrapping - too 'flat' - but its fun to play with. I had added fabric flowers, buttons and brads to the layout but it didn't look right - I thought it could be better to mix the digital and 'real' - - build a digital layout, print it and then embellish it - that would be a good compromise.

Learning to use photoshop will be useful for all kinds of otherstuff too....

(digi kits from www.scrapartist.com and www.twopeasinabucket.com )

PS: M not too happy about being the star of the layout - doesn't like having his photo taken - but I love this photo of him (and at least you've got your eyes open eh M?!!)
Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig