Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

13 May 2007

Playing with Photoshop Elements.....



Built these two digital kit layouts all by myself - without the help of a manual!

I wanted to go on the college's photoshop course but it clashes with my teaching and so I thought I'd better start teaching myself...

I'm not going to do a lot of digital scrapping - too 'flat' - but its fun to play with. I had added fabric flowers, buttons and brads to the layout but it didn't look right - I thought it could be better to mix the digital and 'real' - - build a digital layout, print it and then embellish it - that would be a good compromise.

Learning to use photoshop will be useful for all kinds of otherstuff too....

(digi kits from www.scrapartist.com and www.twopeasinabucket.com )

PS: M not too happy about being the star of the layout - doesn't like having his photo taken - but I love this photo of him (and at least you've got your eyes open eh M?!!)

1 comment: