Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

23 January 2008

New PaperArtsy stamps...

Spent yesterday afternoon playing ..ahem.. working at the studio - received my new PaperArtsy stamps so had to have a play with those - very different from the other lines - and this is what I made - a Pyramid card decorated with the PA SquigglyInk stamps, distress ink, leaf ribbon, and some felt balls.

I can feel some ATCs coming on... once my tree image plate arrives (I had ordered plates with all small elements and no plates with a large feature motif...doh! So I've ordered 2 more plates this time with a feature motif)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo

    I adore this...in my fave colours too....

    Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jo. I'm waiting to see what you do with the wood blocks?

    ReplyDelete