Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

23 January 2008

New PaperArtsy stamps...

Spent yesterday afternoon playing ..ahem.. working at the studio - received my new PaperArtsy stamps so had to have a play with those - very different from the other lines - and this is what I made - a Pyramid card decorated with the PA SquigglyInk stamps, distress ink, leaf ribbon, and some felt balls.

I can feel some ATCs coming on... once my tree image plate arrives (I had ordered plates with all small elements and no plates with a large feature motif...doh! So I've ordered 2 more plates this time with a feature motif)
Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi Jo

    I adore this...in my fave colours too....

    Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:24 pm

    This is lovely Jo. I'm waiting to see what you do with the wood blocks?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig