Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

8 January 2008

Too much this'n'that ... not enough creativity!!

I've just looked down my recent blogs and there's a lot of pictures of this'n'that but not - I don't think/feel - enough creative work!!
This is partly due to that fact that my last 2 visits to the Studio have been spent clearing up the mess I created over Christmas!! I could hardly see the desk or move around the space let alone create anything! (and I was slightly zapped of creativity preparing for christmas!!)
So, with that in mind here is a picture of the Tweets - as featured in an earlier post - but now they have a home.... but I don't know for how long - I may sell them (etsy here I come?!). And I also need to give their 'aviary' a bit of a make-over - needs a bit of 'something' don't you think?!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig