Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

29 December 2008

During my current 'tidying up' project (and I'm using the term loosely because I just seem to moving things around according to M - but its all part of the process!) I found this photo (on the pc - tidying that up too!) of a book I made from lots of bits of cardboard, all different sizes, bound together with the bind-it-all. Its a book that I keep on my studio desk to try out bits and pieces in rather than on random bits of paper/ card or in my sketchbook (different surface). This page was created using a scroll cuttlebug die I'd just bought (so of course had to use straight away! lol) and Banana Frog alphabet stamps - these ones are great because they are quite large (about an inch-and-a-bit tall)... I like the page because of the metal effect to the scroll (didn't photograph too well) but at the same time am not too keen because it looks a bit 'halloween' - due to the colours - I might go back to it and try and alter it in some way.......

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Might pinch your bits n pieces book idea! Happy New Year Jo. Wishing you every good thing for 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having the same tidy up experience Jo - presently moving stuff from one end of the room to the other...oh dear...

    Like the BIA idea and since I got one for xmas I might just borrow it. Great for using up scraps of stuff.

    Have a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having the same tidy up experience Jo - presently moving stuff from one end of the room to the other...oh dear...

    Like the BIA idea and since I got one for xmas I might just borrow it. Great for using up scraps of stuff.

    Have a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete