Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

16 February 2011

All dressed up for Banana Frog day!

For me this year is about trying to 'reduce, reuse & recycle', destashing (ok thats not going quite so well 'cos there are some reeeeaally nice (and frankly irresistable) paper & stamp collections coming out, but I'm doing my best!) and generally working with a less is more approach...
My project over on the Banana Frog blog this month is along those lines, and you can take a look HERE!
Share:

3 comments

  1. This is brill Jo, you clever old stick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it you wont be buying anything at Artsycrafts next week then.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely idea jo looks brillant see you at artsycraft regards jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig