Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

28 February 2011

Splash!

SPLASH!

That is the noise of me falling into the water of the lilypond as I sink in shock & shame:  I missed the blog hop!! (why is February so short!!! The end of Feb rushes up doesn't it!)
So I'm really very sorry I don't have anything pretty, inspiring and Banana Froggy for you like the other members of the DT team - nothing interesting to see here I'm afraid   :o(  but if you hop on over to the talented Katy's blog you'll find a very lovely project.

Next month I will have dragged myself out of the pond & I'll be sat on a lilypad proudly waving a superduper project at you!!

5 comments:

  1. He! he! he!, poor you! hope you dry out soon;0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, so glad to see you arent perfick, LOL, how was cinders!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. i think this happens to us all. :-) hope to see your super duper project next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year is just going so fast ... better luck next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops - WV is "deject" which is appropriate as I'm dejected not to see something typically gorgeous and inspirational here - but I think you've had a lot on your lilypad recently!

    ReplyDelete