Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

22 July 2011

ooooh I do love a box canvas!!...

... but I'm not fussy - I think canvas (any type) may be my new favourite surface to work on...

Back in June I showed you this:
and teased you that I'd made something else but couldn't show you what it was... well I think that was a bit rude of me! and so here is what I created..... 
Its a box canvas created with Claudine Hellmuth's Bloom stamps - clear and foam. Love these stamps.  Paints are PaperArtsy's Fresco Finish.
It makes me smile each time I see it - so summery and pretty... and I think, judging by the amount of rain we've had recently, this is as close to summer as we're going to get at the moment! lol

Share:

5 comments

  1. Ooooh indeed, that is GORGEOUS!!! My favourite colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to show us after all! Those stamps look so much better stamped than 'in the rubber' so to speak - may have to indulge in some....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. steph7:23 am

    I love this project - gorgeous work and the colours are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just had to pop bye and say absolutely love your CS article on bleaching,hope to have a go at it this week, I've even got the right stamps, whoop whoop

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig