Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

10 March 2013

Happy Mothering Sunday!...

.... to all you Mum's out there...  I just have two furry babies and they are proved themselves very lacking today - no flowers, no chocolates - they didn't even bring me a nice cup of coffee this morning!  Have they not watched the cats in cartoons?? - they walk on their hind legs and carry a cup in their front paws... do mine?? Nope.  but hey ho lets not hold it against them - they don't trash the place either... so I'm thankful for that - and they are very lovely so its all good!
I work in a shop a couple of days a week, and judging by how busy it was yesterday there are some very lucky, spoiled Mums today!  I like working in the shop on the days leading up to events like Mother's Day - the shop has a really nice feeling about it.

Here's the card I've made for my mum - but sssshhhh - its a secret - she hasn't seen it yet... the family is going round to my parents for dinner this afternoon (hopefully the snow will hold off - it has been trying to snow all day - soooo cold!):


This is her Mother's Day card - I'm off to make her another one now because its her birthday on Wednesday...

Hope you are all having a lovely day whatever you're up to..



3 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous... at least your mother will have a lovely day!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I'm sure your mum was delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete