Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

10 May 2013

The Stamp Attic....

.... is where I'll be next weekend:

Saturday May 18th 2013 
 is card day, making cards with JOFY stamps, inks and paints........

Sunday May 19th 2013
create a 20cm canvas with JO
FY stamps, Fresco Paints, Inks and Paper......

There are a few places left so if you'd like to come to and get inky, painty with me contact the shop to book your place.
I'm really looking forward to it & I'd love it if you could join me!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19 am

    oh I would love to do this, but a bit too far for me ! Will you do these classes at The Craft Barn ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have classes at the Craft Barn and will be demo'ing at the extravaganza (June 01/02).. keep an eye on their site and my teaching page (button under main banner) for further details.

    ReplyDelete