Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

19 July 2013

Flower Filled Mini adventure part 2....

... I took 'quite a few' photos so here's a few more....

Daisies - big bright happy flowers - what's not to love about them!
 ... and these wierd and wonderful flowers- look spikey but actually soft - love the prehistoric look of these..
 and these - they look as if they're from another planet - props from an episode of Star Trek! lol
and they're carniverous - flies watch out!
... and these are sooo pretty...
 ... these roses are amazing - so beautiful! They're like a oil painting...  all these colours from one plant! gorgeous..
 ... and last but not least... be still my lupin-loving heart!  This is what I'm aiming for in a corner of my garden! (as long as I can keep the snails, slugs and earwigs away! lol chemical warfare will soon commence in my on-going battle with those critters!)

The planting of the flowers was just as inspiring as the plants themselves:

Love this 'wildflower' look especially the white Eryngiums at the front - I going to be growing some of those (wish me luck!)

.. a similar scheme here - chalky white & greys with splashes of pink and claret all framed by the green - I think I could recreate this look with a bit of Fresco Finish in Snowflake, Concrete, Sherbert, Claret, Blood Orange, Elephant & Tinned Peas .....  (?! lol)

OK, now I've shown you all these pretty pictures I'd better go and water my garden - the plants are enjoying the heat but only when they're watered - like the rest of us!

Enjoy the weather

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Jo..love all daisy type flowers and anything spikey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. You've been very selective in your sharing - I could look at loads, personally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... lots of inspiration for more stamps!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete