Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

31 July 2013

Home Tweet Home....

... this panel makes me smile... its a workshop I ran at Birds in The Barn last month - the panel (6x10in) uses JOFY12&15 & mini20, Fresco Finish paints and misc coordinating papers... it makes me smile because its the 'cutest' project I've made in quite a while! :o)
The little birdies are such little cuties lol (ahem, even if I do say so myself lol) - they must make me smile!


I had fun putting it together - little birds peeking out of the birdhouses:

Sitting in the trees:

... and a touch of die cutting - love putting big die cut words on projects... (and I especially like the 'tree house' complete with its little family of tweets...)

...and also I loved using the dark colours against the paler background - rich jewel tones- must try and use those colours more often....

Home Tweet Home!

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh! This is really sweet. Would love to have been on that workshop.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Jo, the birds are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw they're so cute! lovely canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute... what a lot of cutting, but so worth it for the delicious dimension!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is SO beautiful!! I love those little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha... I love this wonderful and cute panel !!! :))

    ReplyDelete