Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

13 March 2014

Happy Birthday...

.... to my Mum - here's the card I made for her... I cardcan't tell you how long it took (looooong time) or how many variations it went through (many, many - brown card base, white card base, with/without the chipboard ring, square & rectangular!) lol


aaaanyhoo - she liked it - & that's what matters.

:o)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jo's Mum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can see why she loved it, it's a smile on a card. Hope your Mum is having a fab day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of a word for your card Jo and its elegant.
    It's got style! I love it and I'm sure your mum will too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!!! Your mum will certainly love it!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful card Jo, Happy Birthday Jo's mum for whenever it was:).
    Bracken xxx.

    ReplyDelete