Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

14 March 2014

Oh the 'treasures' that are rediscovered...

... when my studio gets a massive clean-up/clear-up....

Finding a place for everything and putting everything back in its place - very cathartic.. and while doing that (which took a quite a while!) I found rediscovered this little 'treasure':

Its a little book of music (10x14cm) - wonderfully aged around the edges - I think I bought it in Prague??  and the pages would be the perfect backgrounds for my stamps when making cards - which I have to do a lot in March - 2 x parents wedding anniversaries, 2 x sister-in-laws birthdays, Mum's birthday, 2 x Mothers' Day... & several friends' birthdays! thats a lot of cards to be made in 1 month (for me anyway lol)...

Sometimes I like to make cards in batches and here's a small batch that I made with the book pages and images from the latest JOFY stamp plates (& an old favourite): plates I've used are JOFY24, JM33 & JOFY12:





I LOVE how these turned out - stamping, using printed papers, JOFY Limited Edition Fresco Finish, & a bit of sewing... happy happy happy

xx

5 comments:

  1. You should be happy, they are little treasures. Colour of the paper is exquisite. Stamps stand out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeus. Love those papers. What a great redisovery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Icky are those receiving your beautiful cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to say Lucky not icky! Sorry Jo.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eye is drawn to the stitched edges, love sewing on paper it adds a little touch of fun. Beautiful pages, fab colours and of course your happy stamps :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete