Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

28 May 2014

The Artistic Stamper....

.. is where I am happy to be teaching my 'book of blooms' workshop on 21 June..

We'll use JOFY stamps & Fresco Finish paints to create adorable (even if I do say so myself lol) floral inspired books.
There are still a few places left so contact the shophttp://www.theartisticstamper.com/workshops.htm to book your place...


Hope to see you there.

x

5 comments:

  1. Jo this looks fab but too far away for me! Perhaps see you in Wantage again soon? But I'm inspired and off to use your stamps on a card I need to make! Sue xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue - I'll be back at the Stamp Attic 26-27 July - details coming soon: keep an eye on the Stamp Attic website.... hope to see you there
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jo, hopefully I will be able to make The Stamp Attic too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could come to one of your classes. I will be in the UK until the 20th of June, so I cannot attend your class :-( I really L O V E your stamps and I am linking one of my latest projects I made with your stamps http://italianinspirations.blogspot.fi/2014/05/paperartsy-canvas-with-jofy-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived closer. I do so love making lickle books. :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete