Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

26 May 2014

What weekends are made for...

... an evening with friends - one of those evenings where you laugh so much your stomach muscles ache, your throat hurts and in the end you have no make-up left on because you've cried with laughter..
We started off at the Blackfriar pub - I've always wanted to go in here to see the interior - & it didn't disappoint - I wish I could've taken photos. I hadn't noticed until I looked at this photo how all the building around it have gone... but its still standing! Fantastic.
I hadn't seen several of the friends in a long time - too long - missed them - great evening.

... a fun day teaching a workshop - at Its Crafting Time - where between us we built a terrace of houses - Balamory has nothing compared to these lovely JOFY houses:

... a day in the garden - tidying up, buying and planting new plants - LOVE lupins - mini towers of colour... this is my current favourite part of the garden:

... time spent with Family - nephews birthday - I made a card for him - boys/mens cards are hard aren't they? (or is that just me!) (must challenge myself) - this one was created thanks in part to the PaperArtsy brayer masterboard video that was on the blog earlier this month.

... all that, and there's still today!  Gotta love a Bank Holiday weekend!

Hope yours is good...

xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely projects and pix ... will we be seeing LUPINS as a JOFY image sometime soon?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a great time so far!! The row of houses looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when a weekend comes together...

    Laughter, crafting, gardening and Family, a fantastic combination of events creating wonderful memories:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done the washing/ironing , cleaned some garden pots - should have done last year!- and weeded our ditch! All work work busy busy! Glad I'm retired! Love your houses!! Want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll talk to Janet - see what we can do! :o)

      Delete
    2. Please, pretty please!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, and cat caught a mole! Brought it home over the fence but it then escaped!! T

    ReplyDelete