Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

4 April 2016

Alphabet Colour Project:2 April's colour is...

.. PALE PINK ..
Hi everyone - this month is all about pale pink!! No more bright sunny yellow - not going to lie - that was a hard month & it took slightly more than a month! but I embraced it - & I now own several more pieces of yellow clothing!

but now I'm moving onto PINK (at the pale end of the pink spectrum!)... 



... and the letters G & H

March's Yellow was vibrant & lively, but April's Pale Pink is soothing and makes me give a little 'aaaaaah' and sigh.. very calming.. don't get me wrong I'm not a die-hard fan of pale pink (but it is very welcome after yellow!) - when I reach for pink I go towards the hotter/brighter end of the spectrum - but you'll have too wait 'til later in the year for that (and thats all I'm saying lol)

I've created a board on Pinterest (I hope you enjoy looking at these boards as much as I enjoy creating them) - click HERE to visit - lots of lovely delicate colour schemes and inspirational photos.
Photo

Thanks for stopping by...

x
Share:

1 comment

  1. I, too, veer to the hotter pinks & corals but these pale pink boards are truly delightful & im looking forward to seeing your creations!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig