Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

10 September 2016

Ho ho ho!

Its beginning to look a lot like christmaaaaaaas!!... and to get you in the mood I have new very festive JOFY stamp sets for you...

Over on the PaperArtsy blog there are projects using these new stamps... pop over to take a look.


Ooooh I love this cakestand loaded with baubles!.. and the parcel (which is going to be so useful all year round! ..more about that later in this post!)

I've wanted to design a snowflake background for a while so here it is... along with this year's snowman... he's complete (which hasn't always been the case!) but standing on his head! and why not?!


Here is the card I promised in my PaperArtsy blog post... its so easy to use the parcel/gift stamp all through the year - simply change the papers used in the paper-piecing and add a different sentiment to your tag!  The tag and sentiment I used on the card below is from the new mini JM51.


This card is quite clean and simple but you can fancy-it-up to your hearts desire!

Have fun - and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

:o)

1 comment:

  1. Wow these stamps are again amazing, I really need new stamps, I hope to find them quickly in Europe!! (Netherlands)

    Have fun!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete