Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

10 November 2016

ALBOTAT: Punches and Dies..

Hi

I've been asked about the tags and tabs that I used throughout my use-it-or-lose-it (The Pile) book (that definitely needs a snappier title lol)... so here's the info..

I've had these punches for a while and sorry, but I'm not sure they're still available.. but other manufacturers have similar designs but as dies - try Spellbinders.

 Tag and Tie die, Tim Holtz range by Sizzix.

 Tiny Tabs and Tags, Tim Holtz range by Sizzix

I used this tab design a lot (there were a lot in The Pile, maybe the result of a mad punch out session lol)  Its by Stampin Up, & sadly its been discontinued.

So there you are - not all of the information about the tabs was useful (3 discontinued) but at least I addressed the question  :o)

There are so many dies on the market I'm sure you'll be able to find similar designs.

x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks Jo...... I have seen how to make them on my WRMK Envelope Board, but not so elegant. Not sure why I need them.... but I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the score boards are brilliant - now you know how to make them you wonder how you managed before without them! lol x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig