Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

28 March 2018

April Workshops... Part 2

On the 21-22 April 2018 I am venturing north to the beautiful location of Carnforth for my second visit to Rowan Tree Crafts. Last year I taught one workshop but this year I'm teaching 2 days of classes.  

On Saturday (April 21st) we'll be creating this lovely floral canvas using lots of new JOFY products..

... and don't worry if these colours aren't what you'd choose because there will be paints on site so you can choose your own palette to work with.

On Sunday (April 22nd) we'll be decorating a pair of box canvasses (with a difference ;o) ) in a colour scheme that just shouts spring and summer!  


Contact Rowan Tree Crafts on 07590605078 for more details and to book your place (or places!).. you can also find details on their website at www.rowantreecrafts.co.uk

This is going to be a lovely weekend and I hope you can join me.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig