Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

19 March 2018

JoFY Bingo Wk.9


I'm beginning to think I've designed a lot of christmas stamps!  They seem to get picked every week/every other week!
This was a nice pairing of stamp sets and the minis went well too & I decided to create another journal spread...

I used the word 'sunshine' from JOFY41 as a prompt to create a garden scene with LittleMissSunshine - I always thinks she looks like she has her face to the sun.... and added a phrase from one of my favourite John Denver songs ('sunshine on my shoulders' look it up on iTunes - its lovely.... & everything seems better when John Denver is playing in the background!) 

The lovebirds (JM20) are sitting on the bubble wreath from JOFY20 which I've turned into a hanging ring/perch for them.

A bit of the shading on the flowers...

LittleMissSunshine...

This spread turned out a bit 'prettier' than I intended... but we are having a very cold spell here in the UK at the moment so it was nice to create something that was summery.

Thats it for this week... Thanks for popping by..


Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely journal spread Jo and defo agree with the John Denver sentiment, it's a beautiful song!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Jo, and very clever using the wreath as a perch.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig