Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

7 November 2006

Aargh!
I'm behind already in my 'make something creative every day' challenge! I did the creative thing but didn't upload it. It's not finished but is going well....

I've uploaded a piccy of some samples of my wedding stationery that I'm currently writing some blurb for because... drumroll please... its going to be featured in Somerset Studio Wedding 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't put into words how exciting/ scary that is! (I'm trying not to get too excited incase its a thumbnail image on the last page!! - but what the hey - it'll still be in there!!) These are the pieces they selected (and also a book but that's with them and I don't have photo's of it (don't know how that happened!)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig