Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

5 November 2006

Inspiration.....

I went to Franklin's yesterday to FINALLY pick up my repaired sewing machine - I didn't realise how much I used it until it wasn't there! I still don't know how I managed to put the needle through the bobbin case inside/underneath the sewing plate??!! doh!
Anyway while I was waiting I wandered around and found these great ribbons - gorgeous teal tassel braid, and the animal print velvet ribbons (mmmmm velvet ribbons!) remind me of the collars Fredd and Phoebe used to have (very posh they looked too!!).
I just loved the colour combo - very inspirational... makes a change from the Christmas theme I'm trying to stick to in preparation for the TWO craft fairs I'm doing in one day!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig