Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

5 November 2006

Challenge!... or Discipline??

I'm going to challenge myself to do something creative every day . . . So - whether its cards, or scrapbook layouts or samples for class I'm going to try and do ONE creative 'thing' a day.
I'll post when I can . . . .

This has been inspired by Debbi Crane's Paper Doll Post, where she makes a doll a day... really inspiring.

So to start (and cheating a little) - here is yesterday's!















and one that I made earlier in the week...



















Two different looks with one image - the dry embossed christmas tree - I like experimenting to see how many 'looks' you can get with one motif/image/embellishment....



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig