Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

25 March 2007

'I CONFESS THAT...'

Here is my 'confessions' book from Shimelle's online class. My 'confessions' are quite superficial - no deep dark secrets and skeletons lurking in my cupboards thank you very much!

The book is quite small - 10 x 7.5cm. bound by hinged rings (with ribbons tied on for decoration), and is created from the paper I had left over after creating my '36 Birthday Weekend' scrapbook/ journal.


booked fanned out . . . . . . . . . misc. confessions

I might make a proper cover for it at some point... this could be a book that continues to grow - adding confessions as they come to mind....

1 comment:

  1. Rachel10:07 pm

    Hi
    I like the idea of keeping a confessions book, not sure who i would let see it tho as i would get caught out on my spending or even cheating on the diet lol. That could be my 1st little secret hehe you have started me on something now
    Rachel
    x

    ReplyDelete