Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

25 March 2007

'I CONFESS THAT...'

Here is my 'confessions' book from Shimelle's online class. My 'confessions' are quite superficial - no deep dark secrets and skeletons lurking in my cupboards thank you very much!

The book is quite small - 10 x 7.5cm. bound by hinged rings (with ribbons tied on for decoration), and is created from the paper I had left over after creating my '36 Birthday Weekend' scrapbook/ journal.


booked fanned out . . . . . . . . . misc. confessions

I might make a proper cover for it at some point... this could be a book that continues to grow - adding confessions as they come to mind....

Share:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous10:07 pm

    Hi
    I like the idea of keeping a confessions book, not sure who i would let see it tho as i would get caught out on my spending or even cheating on the diet lol. That could be my 1st little secret hehe you have started me on something now
    Rachel
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig