Feel free to leave comments on blog posts- & thanks for doing so. Comments need to be 'approved' (filtering out the pesky spammers) so don't worry if comments don't appear immediately.

26 September 2008

Craft Stamper November 08

I've been working on projects that I couldn't tell anyone about .... well now I can!!!!!! and here it is:



I was asked to submit work to Craft Stamper and here is the first issue featuring my work... November's issue and that's my pop-up card as the main cover image!!!!!!!!!
Its not on the newstands until next Friday - this photo of the cover was taken from the magazine's website http://www.craftstamper.com/ on there you'll find previews of upcoming issues etc.
(I may have to visit the local stockists and move all copies to the front of the racks! lol)(or take a camera and photograph it on the shelf)(or take photos of myself standing at the shelf pointing at the magazine - - - no, that one would be too much wouldn't it.. aaah how I make myself laugh!!)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:09 pm

    Well done babe - it looks fantastic!!
    From your number ONE fan....mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo Hoooooo Good for you jo!

    Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Managed to get Craft Stamper today. I love the necklace that you made. I will now have to get some stampboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isa norris1:02 pm

    Congratulations on the FANTASTIC article!! love it!
    And the COVER too !!! well done you!
    isa xx

    ReplyDelete